Recorded track is not correct

Krys06

Hello,

on a specific mission (refuelling at night in thunderstorm), the recorded track is not correct.

I inserted the recorded track and the corresponding Tacview flight in this post.

In this flight and for training, I first execute a refuelling with the tanker (which is not turning), unplug, dump a little of fuel (for executing a new refuelling) as I follow the tanker that enters a left turn and reduces its speed and then, I execute a second refuelling while turning.

When I tried to view the track, it was not correct. In the recorded track, as I approach the tanker, my aircraft starts to turn left and enters a steep turn until it crashes...

Chris

PS: Sorry for the english as it's not my mother tongue...

ravito2.trk Tacview-20210420-142046-DCS.zip.acmi

Edited by Krys06

Windows 10 Pro x64 | Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz Ballistix | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | CPU Intel Core i5-9700K | VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG | Saitek X52 PRO (throttle) | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Replay of tracks is well... a bit bugged... since years now.

And if it does plays nice once, just wait until the next update destroys that one too.

Tip which might get a you a +/- decent result: don't play around with the camera's views, it makes things replay even worse.

• Like 1

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

• 4 months later...
On 4/20/2021 at 11:18 AM, Lange_666 said:

Replay of tracks is well... a bit bugged... since years now.

And if it does plays nice once, just wait until the next update destroys that one too.

Tip which might get a you a +/- decent result: don't play around with the camera's views, it makes things replay even worse.

Another thing, at least on my rig... It helps a lot if I reboot my computer after recording a track in VR (G2) and replaying it on a pancake screen to make a video recording.

The track could be just 3 min. short, for instance taxiing on a carrier (from a hot start spot) and lining up on a catapult. Without rebooting, the replay shows me lined up 10 feet to the side of the cat. After reboot, spot on!  Go figure.  I'm not sure if this is caused by leftovers from DCS still somewhere in the memory or the 'invasive' VR software that's trying to keep some of its files running. I'll do some diagnostics later.