Can't turn auto rudder off

cuervo111

Hi, I got myself the Anton and it seems like the auto rudder is always on. When I land, I can see the rudder pedals constantly moving left and right. This is not an issue with my rudders, it only happens with this aircraft (I have verified that with the Mustang and Tomcat, both are fine). 

I assume this is the auto rudder option because the aircraft remains stable when this happens. I tried turning it on to see if the setting was just inverted but I didn't notice any change.

I don't know if this is new for 2.7, I got the aircraft after updating.

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

15 hours ago, unlikely_spider said:

Do you have landing assistance on?

No, it's off. I also tried to turn it on in case the setting was inverted, but it's all the same behaviour no matter what. (I assume you mean takeoff assistance?)

Edited by cuervo111

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

Is the 'game' mode ON?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Huh? I've checked on my PC and indeed, same problem here. Note - I did redo all the options previously (after rebuilding options.lua while dealing with performance loss).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, after investigating again today, looks like the takeoff assist is always on in tutorial missions (at least the "taxi and takeoff" one I tried), but it's off as intended in my own ones. The same happens in Dora training missions.

I didn't know mission parameters can override special options...

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.