Obvious post with regards to 2.7

Aluminum Donkey

ED,

Been fiddling around with 2.7 for a little while.

I'm not a woman but if I was you'd be scrubbing my lipstick off your ass cheeks. Not only is the yellow/black flashing finally completely gone, but so is the WW2 propeller flashing, almost all of the stuttering, and various cloud shadow related lighting glitches. The flashing/glitching smoke trails from burning aircraft are gone too. Everything runs nice and smooth and performance is great even with all sorts of goodies turned on, even on my aging computer!

This update is something that DCS has needed desperately for a very long time now. Kudos to all involved for a mighty fine job!

Peace and happy warfare

AD

• Like 3

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

ROFL !

• Like 1

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2