Unregister from public servers list when two servers are running

davidp57

I've got a problem with my servers which may be linked to this other problem (unresponsive DCS process when the dedicated server window is minimized).

We've got two servers.

When we start these servers concurrently, after a while (less than 60 minutes, I haven't been monitoring more aggressively), the servers get deregistered from the public list, and it seems that new connections are refused.

I just noticed that, when I click on one of the dedicated server windows (note that they were not minimized, merely inactive because other windows went active instead), it starts registering itself again :

One server

2021-04-16 10:24:53.731 TRACE   SECURITYCONTROL: do_check_resource(models/p-47d_lod4.edm, #
2021-04-16 11:13:53.927 ERROR   NET: Server update was late, registering again...
2021-04-16 11:13:53.927 INFO    NET: Registering HTTP control interface as 178.33.154.23:22080 (port is assumed to be open)
2021-04-16 11:13:53.927 INFO    NET: Registering server as 178.33.154.23:10708 (port is assumed to be open)

And the other

2021-04-16 08:24:26.559 INFO    Dispatcher: loadMission Done: Сontrol passed to the player
2021-04-16 09:13:52.599 ERROR   NET: Server update was late, registering again...
2021-04-16 09:13:52.599 INFO    NET: Registering HTTP control interface as 178.33.154.23:21080 (port is assumed to be open)
2021-04-16 09:13:52.599 INFO    NET: Registering server as 178.33.154.23:10808 (port is assumed to be open)

I was wondering if had something to do with the process being inaccessible whenever the window was not active ?

I'm available for testing, and our servers are in trace mode.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

You are using dedicated server setup or a full client acting as server?
We're hosting three different instances on our main server with a full client setup, and we don't have this problem.
Actually on our secondary server that has a dedicates server installation, we're running only one instance and it's normally the "focused window", I'll try to run just an empty instance later to understand if we have the same problem there.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Dedicated server, sorry

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

6 hours ago, Drexx said:

I cant develop DDCS on my network without it delisting my main DDCS server, its VERY frustrating, please please PLEASE base the server on IP:PORT together and NOT just the IP address....

I guess the problem is elsewhere, we're running three different instances on the same exact server, and all off them are listed correctly in the multiplayer list.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I agree with @Maverick87Shaka : we've had 2 servers running 2.5.6 for ages. It started bugging on 2.7

• ED Team

@davidp57 @Drexx  Please let me know if this is still an issue, it seems fixed for us 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello@BIGNEWY !

I haven't had the problem since the 2.7.0.5118 update.

So, from my point of view, it seems fixed. Thanks !