(VR) Mouse is not constrained to game window regardless of options being enabled or not

pikkuhukka

I am having the same issue. I have checked both options, then tried one at a time. Still the same issue, I end up clicking on my task bar all the time when I am heads down in the Pit.

A good chunk of our members at USLANTCOM are having the same problem.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

quick work around till its fixed is to drag your task bar so it vertical up the right side of the screen.

the only thing you touch with the mouse on the right side of the cockpit is the door handle.

you are much less likely to hit the taskbar.

and lose focus.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

I noticed this myself while online (DCS) last night with my HP Reverb G2. I was getting the out of focus message appear and wondered what was happening. I'll pay more attention to this as well as try the work around suggested if this continues.

Regards,

Paul "Dodge / LondonLad"

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, Thrustmaster Warthog (Joystick (Backup) + Throttles),VPC WarBRD-D Base,VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals, VKB Pedals (v4) (backup)  + TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset & Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset + TrackIR

Group: DCAF

Same here and it happens in both V27 OB versions.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.