Flaming Cliffs planes cockpits

real over done IMOP.

fixthisplease.jpg

Edited by 71st_Mastiff
  • Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

After researching a bit more, I found that if you toggle "Cockpit Global Illumination", whether from off to on, or on to off, it removes the crazy reflections. Toggling back to the previous selection does not re-enable them either. So there is a work around for the moment(albeit probably a broken function) but a toggle option in the Special menu would be better IMO.

Before Cockpit Global Illumination Toggle

Before Cockpit Global Illumination Toggle

After Toggle

MucFqwC.jpg

Edited by anotherdaydown
Attempted to fix Spacing between images, without success.
  • Thanks 1

so this problem worked for the A10A flaming cliffs cockpit, but not the SU25T.

probably all the Flaming cliffs aircraft suffer this issue.

I been told the Su27 also.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 71st_Mastiff changed the title to Flaming Cliffs planes cockpits

I look forward to improving this. Now, in version 2.7, I will not be able to use the Su-25t because of these burned-out reflections on the windows. This is so horrible.

I looked at my planes and it turns out that the problem of burned-out reflections on the windows is in the Su-25t, A10a and Su-33.

Screen_210416_123926.jpg

Edited by TalRash