Knobs not turning in VR / Air to air refueling bug / Virtual hands

Dear Sir/Madam,

Many thanks for the 2.7 update to DCS which was very much expected.

I have tried it via VR in Steam, and please let me provide feedback on a couple of bugs please:

1. Turning the knobs is close to impossible. I have an HP Reverb G2 and while previously I used to see the "laser" from the tip of my globe, so I could see clearly where I was pointing at, now I cannot see the "laser" I am afraid, so it is rather difficult to see where you are pointing to.

But most importantly, while in the past it was very easy and straightforward to turn knobs (with the help of the pointing laser), now it really is very complicated. Almost no control there I am afraid.

2. When in Air to Air refueling, I make contact with the hose, with then immediately  I receive a message saying "fuel completed", but I received no fuel at all.

3. Finally, is it possible to not allow the "globes" in VR to control the plane joystick and throttle? I have had various accidents since while trying to press some buttons in the cockpit, the VR globe "grabs" the joystick so the plane starts moving all around the place.

Thanks a lot again for your work, and looking forward to some patches on the above,

John

Agreed. I am having the same issue with my Rift S with no laser to guide me to buttons. Also, need a way to turn the virtual hands off.

My Pit: Corsair 780T Case, MSI Meg Godlike MoBo, I9-9900k, GeForce 2080 X Trio, 64 GB Corsair Ram, Corsair 150I Triple Fan Cooler, 980 Evo 1 TB SSD, Intel 660P 1 TB SSD, 6 corsair LL120 Fans.