Any news in reported Bugs?

I made a couple of runs with the 38’s and 31’s last night and didn’t get any falling way short or overshooting so I think they fixed it. Accuracy seemed fair, but I need to do more testing. 

i9 11900KF, RTX 3090 24GB G DDR6X, 1TB SSD, 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, Reverb G2.

6 hours ago, DucS2r said:

I made a couple of runs with the 38’s and 31’s last night and didn’t get any falling way short or overshooting so I think they fixed it. Accuracy seemed fair, but I need to do more testing. 

Are you sure? For me the 31 acts the same as before.

13 hours ago, EasyEB said:

Are you sure? For me the 31 acts the same as before.

I ran several 4 bomb runs with 31’s (which have always worked for me) and the trouble makers, 38’s and 54’s. All hit close to the mark, usually destroying 3 out of 4 and damaging the fourth. All runs from 20,000 feet in Syria against 4 T90 tanks. I have been delaying release until the caret gets about 1/4 of the way down the staple. Try that, it is possible that is why I hit, there may not have been a fix. That was suggested by someone in another group. 

i9 11900KF, RTX 3090 24GB G DDR6X, 1TB SSD, 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, Reverb G2.

5 minutes ago, DucS2r said:

I ran several 4 bomb runs with 31’s (which have always worked for me) and the trouble makers, 38’s and 54’s. All hit close to the mark, usually destroying 3 out of 4 and damaging the fourth. All runs from 20,000 feet in Syria against 4 T90 tanks. I have been delaying release until the caret gets about 1/4 of the way down the staple. Try that, it is possible that is why I hit, there may not have been a fix. That was suggested by someone in another group. 

There's never been an issue with bombs dropped from the middle of the DLZ staple. The problem has been that bombs dropped from the top end of staple come up short (over a mile short at one point, but it was down to a few hundred yards, the last time I checked) and from the bottom end of the staple overshooting. Your test just shows that what already worked fine still works.

Edited by SJBMX
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...