Movable spawn locations

WelshZeCorgi

Or optional, additional spawn locations all around the boat that the mission editor can turn on and off. 

Again, this is so that non-quake, organized multiplayer groups can spawn in and launch 20+ aircraft in short, rapid succession instead of having to rotate spawns in 4-6 aircraft at a time, which makes the whole process of launching take way more time than in RL.

On 4/18/2021 at 11:11 PM, WelshZeCorgi said:

Or optional, additional spawn locations all around the boat that the mission editor can turn on and off. 

Again, this is so that non-quake, organized multiplayer groups can spawn in and launch 20+ aircraft in short, rapid succession instead of having to rotate spawns in 4-6 aircraft at a time, which makes the whole process of launching take way more time than in RL.

Not only for large multiplayer missions. It would be great for achieving a realistic deck atmosphere in single player missions with a bunch of AI aircraft also spawning in, plus static deck planes. Right now trying to setup a mission with 8+ AI spawning in with a flex deck configuration can lead to some pretty weird things happening with spawn locations and taxi routes. 

• Thanks 2

Hey guys,

I'm new to world of SC. I only purchased it to help with mission editing for our new Hornet squadron in our virtual wing. Could someone help me with a DM about the best way to setup SC in mission editor to launch day 2x 4 flights of hornets. 

Last mission we had a problem of launching and recovering our hornets. Everyone has SC and said it used to work pre 2.7 but I've got no reference as I'm a Viper guy. 

Looking to start cold on the boat in parking or the equivalent of ramp starting at an airbase cold. 

Cheers!