Need help in tuning zoom axis for paddle switch.

I have a SB Sim Gunfighter Pro which is an excellent joystick BTW, but I'm having a hard time in figuring out how to tune the paddle switch to start the zoom from the normal zoom position instead of the maximum zoomed out position. I want to start out at the zoom normal position, and when I squeeze the paddle switch, I zoom out. 

I cannot give a complete solution because I don't have that joystick and therefore cannot test. But my starting point would be to set "Saturation Y" to 50%. And then try if I need to invert, and possibly tick "Slider"

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

On 4/10/2021 at 5:08 PM, LeCuvier said:

I cannot give a complete solution because I don't have that joystick and therefore cannot test. But my starting point would be to set "Saturation Y" to 50%. And then try if I need to invert, and possibly tick "Slider"

Thanks, I tried that and it didn't work.

I re-activated my VRP joystick grip which has an analog paddle axis. I then used "Axis Tune to tick "Slider" and define a curve. See attachment.

with the paddle in normal position, I have 50% zoom which is normal view. When I pull the paddle, the view zooms out. That's what you asked for.

Let me know how this works for you.

Screen_210412_095007.png

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5