About the new Syria objects and the mission editor.

Frag

Hi guys,

the new Syria objects are not appearing in the mission editor under the structures objects to be used while editing mission. Is is a bug or it is by design?

The mission editor has the same old static objects for years. ED, please add the new objects you create for the maps to the editor so we could use these.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Frag said:

Hi guys,

the new Syria objects are not appearing in the mission editor under the structures objects to be used while editing mission. Is is a bug or it is by design?

The mission editor has the same old static objects for years. ED, please add the new objects you create for the maps to the editor so we could use these.

Thanks

What Syria objects do you refer to?

If you mean its buildings in general, just like the buildings in all the other maps those aren't available to select in the ME.

(It would indeed be nice if at least some of the buildings became available as static objects, but this belongs in the wish list sub forum)

Edited by sirrah
  • Like 3

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Yeah I mostly mean the building. Aren't the building available in the mission editor part of the Caucasus map?

I am curious by the low amount of reply. Am I the only who think that the objects selection should be richer in the mission editor? Those did not change for years.

• Like 1

I have the same problem when I try to place unit near or under trees. Just start the mission once, and objects appears.

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY