Anyone else notice that Mk-82 AIR and SnakeEyes bombs aren't deploying their ballutes/fins?

I just tried dropping both types in a custom, empty mission on NTTR, and neither bomb type deployed their ballutes or fins. They just release and maintain their velocity before hitting the ground on a pretty flat trajectory.

I don't have a track file, I'm just reaching out to see if anyone else has noticed it. If I get some confirmations, I'll create a track file and submit it to the bug forum.

Did you set the fusing correctly? AIRs and SEs need tail fusing in order to activate their respective retardation mechanism and also on the STRS page you need to select 82H (82 High drag) instead of 82L (82 Low drag).

Razbam has implemented that you can release AIRs and SEs in low-drag mode if you need to for some XY reason as opposed to earlier version where no matter what you set, if you took AIRs or SEs, you dropped them in high-drag mode regardless of the settings

On 4/8/2021 at 10:55 PM, Vakarian said:

Did you set the fusing correctly? AIRs and SEs need tail fusing in order to activate their respective retardation mechanism and also on the STRS page you need to select 82H (82 High drag) instead of 82L (82 Low drag).

Razbam has implemented that you can release AIRs and SEs in low-drag mode if you need to for some XY reason as opposed to earlier version where no matter what you set, if you took AIRs or SEs, you dropped them in high-drag mode regardless of the settings

I set the fusing right but I might have accidentally chosen the L instead of H. Oops! I'll retest.