First, hello everyone, I am brand new here, I would like you to help me with a few questions, I started with DCS A-10C, I am doing well but I have a problem with CCRP mode, I find a goal, I go to it, I set everything for CCRP, with the help of TGP I determine, lock, count down 10 seconds to release and hold the button, the problem is that I have a hard time getting to the second line the longest which should connect with the second line of the circle after turning the plane for another
attack, when I tried to knock out the GBU, everything goes fine except the time countdown and the bomb drops but far ahead of the target, I set the time to 15 sec, turn on the laser,the countdown starts much late,I read everything, looked at the tutorials and again it doesn't go, where is my problem ? Please explain all the good people, hello thank you ...

Edited by Dragan

Assuming the weapon's DEFAULT profile is CCRP I can't imagine why.

If the weapon originates in DSMS as CCIP, and you change it's profile to CCRP but then select it from the DSMS screen using the adjacent OSB it will remain CCIP and likely error invalid fusing.

If this is the case, then SOI the HUD and cycle to the weapon using DMS left/right instead.

AMD Ryzen R9 3900X | 64GB DDR4 3600| AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G OC | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | Logitech X-56 throttle/VKB NXT Premium

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for the quick response, I apologize in bad English, I use google translator, like this, I already drop bombs with CCRP mode, but only when JTAC gives me a target as a task marked, only then I manage to drop a CBU / MK bomb, etc., but when I turn around and start a new attack, I already have a problem with pairing both lines, I tried to change the steerpoint directly and next to the target point on TGP again the lines are not assembled and the other one runs away.Yes,normally choose weapons from DSMS, go to the profile, select the bomb, select the CCRP example mode and click save ...

Edited by Dragan
  • Dragan changed the title to DCS A-10C CCRP problem
Posted (edited)

I just finished the mission here and successfully knocked out the GBU-12, which all hit the target, but with the help of JTAC, but without them I have a problem to align the lines, and the countdown from 20 to the dropping of bombs is much late and misses the target ...

Edited by Dragan

Successful people, my problem was in turning TGP into SPI, I realized that it is not enough to have a goal as a point, but also to confirm that it becomes SPI, they landed without problems and killed equally GBU / JDAM / MK bombs.CCRP is not a problem,many greetings...

😀

• Like 1

Hello Dragan...... glad your experience with the GBU issue turned to success. I'm probably less advanced than yourself; you mentioned alignment or "pairing" of 2 lines in HUD while trying to line up for release of your GBU.

I have a similar and rather frequent "problem"...... those lines seem to refuse to line up on vertical centerline of HUD, always drifting to one side or other. I say "problem" but for all I know the vertical centerline is irrelevant to the task......(?). What I'm really curious about is whether it's my JOYSTICK causing the misalignment....... regardless of calibration and trim, I'm wondering if anything in the twist axis in my Extreme 3D Pro could be sending signals while not even using rudders, and somehow interfering with the targeting computer's tasks.

I've also had problems when I set "Lase Time" to anything above 10 seconds...... never a problem when set at 8 seconds, which seems to be "industry standard" in training videos. I was therefore a little surprised 15 seconds works well for you.

Either Google Translate has improved greatly or your English is better than you think 🙂

Posted (edited)

Hello, I had a problem with the CCRP regime for a whole month, because I only realized last week that I could make an SPI with TGP, I also wondered where the mistake was looking at tutorials, read here, joined, and quite by accident I discovered what was wrong with me missing and now the problem is solved,When you make a SPI with TGP, the lines align themselves towards the target,it was a little difficult for me in the beginning everything because it is fantastically realistic, I spent 10 years in the summer with A-10A in the first LOCK ON, and I did all the tasks sweetly with it, now I'm on modern technology in the A-10C accustomed to, as far as your problem is concerned, I think I tilt the plane problem, it should be trimmed literally every time after firing any weaponmark trim it, before takeoff and during action, this other around laser timing, I watched Matt Wagner's tutorial that turns it on for 15 sec, and here I asked if it should be turned off after dropping the bomb, they agree that it should because it will burn, so turn it on before dropping, immediately after the fall, turn it off, I'm only annoyed by Maverick se that late all kinds of them are locked to the target, it is dangerous if you are targeting TOR or TUNGUSKA, here I hope I helped you, I apologize in a little bad English, I hope we will understand each other 😄

P.S  And yes, for dropping JDAM bombs type GBU-31/38 and CBU-103/105,the laser does not have a power-on function, you just need to type in the Alt 1000 altitude profile, I do that, again from the tutorial, and there are no problems, each bomb falls where it should, good luck...

Edited by Dragan