What's the easiest and most action packed campaign?

My attention span is VERY short when it comes to missions. 
I cannot stand 30 minute flights to an area to do something, then 30 minutes back. Can't do it. I've tried?

Are there any campaigns, for this module or other modules, which you can recommend for fast paced action without mountains of stuff to read and understand?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orwell said:

My attention span is VERY short when it comes to missions. 
I cannot stand 30 minute flights to an area to do something, then 30 minutes back. Can't do it. I've tried?

You could engage autopilot and then accelerate time when over the cruising stuff.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Either what Rudel_chw says, or google "Larkin Aviation" - this one has minimal amount of cruise as you fly within a single city, so missions are action-packed and short. You can't find it here, but you may get lucky and still find it somewhere in the internet. Just look for a proper version - initialy it used PG map and later on Syria, there were versions for Huey and Mi-8.

EDIT: Sorry - that was about the "action-packed" part. As for the easiest... I think none is easiest, all require you know how to fly the Hip more or less equally. BTW, Larkin is non-military, no shooting - so perhaps in this regard you may call it easy.

Edited by scoobie
  • Like 1

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

1 hour ago, scoobie said:

You can't find it here, but you may get lucky and still find it somewhere in the internet.

You can find it here:  

You may want to wait for the next update before playing it tough.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Well easy I just meant not overly complicated in terms of mission design as I find long missions tedious and boring. I also find that more often than not there are game breaking small problems in the .miz files or the zones for mission success or triggers are too small or not obvious enough for me. I hate wasting 30 minutes flying somewhere and I miss a trigger and the mission is stuck and I have no idea what I did wrong or if I did something wrong. I also don't like having to read 12 pages of junk before the mission. 

This is just me and I know a lot of people love that stuff.

3 minutes ago, Orwell said:

... the zones for mission success or triggers are too small or not obvious enough for me. I hate wasting 30 minutes flying somewhere and I miss a trigger and the mission is stuck and I have no idea what I did wrong or if I did something wrong. I also don't like having to read 12 pages of junk before the mission. 

Most of the Mission designers, myself included, strive to avoid the kind of problems that you mention, and fly their own missions dozens of times while editing, testing to make sure they work and the triggers are flexible enough ..... but, of course, they always assume that the player does read and understands the Briefing instructions. if you don't read this "junk", then most likely you will not be able to complete the mission.

Maybe you cound invest a bit of time learning the Editor, specially if you don't really need overly complicated missions ... short and simple missions are quite easy to edit and you will not get lost since you are the designer and know the briefing without having to even read it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1