Request for any information on the AIM-9B FGW.2 (AIM-9F)

This isn't quite about the Typhoon but I thought given Gero Finke was a Luftwaffe F-4F Phantom pilot before being a Typhoon pilot he, anyone he knows, or anyone else in this forum might be able to help me with this. I thought if anyone can put the pieces together people on this forum could.

I don't know if I've just been looking in the wrong places but its almost impossible to find reliable information on the European produced AIM-9B FGW.2 (AIM-9F) despite nearly 15,000 being produced. I understand F-4Fs using these missiles might possibly be a bit before Gero's time since they changed to AIM-9Ls in the early 1980s but anything will help.

What I require is a list of the changes if possible made to the missile aside from just the already known things such as a new seeker dome, CO2 cooling ect. I also would like a detailed comparison of how this missile compares to others. Mainly the AIM-9B, AIM-9E and AIM-9J in US Service as I've found conflicting info varying between saying it was like an AIM-9B with better IRCM against natural false IR such as the Sun or ground heat to the missile being somewhere between an AIM-9E and AIM-9J in performance and PK and any available data on its max G rating, seeker IRCM, tracking rate ect. Sources are preferred if at all possible but not required. 

Edited by Southernbear