More proper smoke and dust when firing and moving

Fri13

The current dust effects are need for a facelift. At least all those firing dust clouds would be nice to get one day reflect the terrain they are fired on. Especially on the desert/sand maps (now three) would benefit a lot from it to see the units firing from longer distances. 

And of course see vehicles leaving tracks/trails and raise dust that would move by the weather as well and be visible much further distances as their lifetime should be much longer than "dragging couple bags behind". 

• Like 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

7 hours ago, Fri13 said:

The current dust effects are need for a facelift. At least all those firing dust clouds would be nice to get one day reflect the terrain they are fired on. Especially on the desert/sand maps (now three) would benefit a lot from it to see the units firing from longer distances. 

And of course see vehicles leaving tracks/trails and raise dust that would move by the weather as well and be visible much further distances as their lifetime should be much longer than "dragging couple bags behind". 

Please make it optional though

(I am that person that didn't get hold of a RTX3090)

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

10 hours ago, sirrah said:

(I am that person that didn't get hold of a RTX3090)

And not anytime soon. Last one I looked at was $3,499.99 USD.  Ouch!

• Like 1

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU