MiG-31 Mod Flight Model

Hello, I've been playing with the MiG-31 mod (see link below) and noticed that the plane cannot climb to its real ceiling of about 32K meters (roughly 100K feet). This makes it unrealistic, as you can't fly at edge-of-space altitudes, as it was intended to do. Neither does the mod fly at the speed of mach 2.5 or so, which the MiG-31 is able to reach.

Can anyone help with adjusting the flight model or perhaps just substituting its current flight model for another that allows such climbing and speed (maybe the F-15?). See link to the mod below. It's not mine--I just uploaded it to my Box for easy access.

https://app.box.com/s/2ku3u1cs5fwzeivksdcdv4lbvzaa21hv

Edited by sublimeswell

Mods are not supported here. Go harass the creator of the mod.

btw: Where did you read about the service ceiling (or was it different ceiling) of 32km? I heard of 25. Also the max speed is certainly not achivable at that altitude and perhaps quite a few more parameters you'd have to meet if you even know what these are for test flights.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Yeah, I think it is indeed more like 25km, around 80k feet.

Anyway, do you know how I might change its flight model to mimic that of another aircraft? Is there an easy way to do this? That may allow it to reach these criteria. I'm not a sucker for super realism, so I don't really care about fidelity. I just want it to fly high and fast.