Spitfire cockpit model / textures, roughness , sound ?

hello hello, any plan on rework the cockpit of the spitfire ?

the pink brass duct and the lack of AO make this great plane a out of date in terme of art

we need metalness in these shaders  !

take a look at the spit in mfs 2020 !

and by the way any plan on updating the Merlin and overall acoustic and aerodinamyc sounds ?

Sounds were reworked and updated recently and i like them a lot.

Cockpit wise i think it didn't change since release.

Take note that Spitfire which are you talking about is missing something like 90% functionality. 

Edited by grafspee

I7 8700k 4.9GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO, Ram 32 GB G.skill, Palit Gamerock OC 3090,Hotas Warthog, T.Flight Rudder Pedals

4 hours ago, grafspee said:

Sounds were reworked and updated recently and i like them a lot.

Cockpit wise i think it didn't change since release.

Take note that Spitfire which are you talking about is missing something like 90% functionality. 

for the functionnality i know and it is not relevant as 'im talking about a nice graphic revamp in the cockpit 🙂

+1. The other warbirds got a cockpit revamp. The current Spit console reminds me of my cast-iron skillet. The prop texture needs fixing too.

YouTube Channel: "Clutch"

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @4.7Ghz | RTX2070 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Odyssey Plus | Warthog HOTAS | 20cm Extension

Are you sure that you are running maxed settings, for me cockpit looks very good. As well externals

2 hours ago, Nealius said:

+1. The other warbirds got a cockpit revamp. The current Spit console reminds me of my cast-iron skillet. The prop texture needs fixing too.

Prop texture is bugged and waiting fixing

I7 8700k 4.9GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO, Ram 32 GB G.skill, Palit Gamerock OC 3090,Hotas Warthog, T.Flight Rudder Pedals

I fly VR, and the cockpit looks very bad in comparison to the Mustang and P-47. The Bf 109 and Fw190A8 are a bit of a middle-ground between the Spit and Mustang/Jug in quality in VR.

YouTube Channel: "Clutch"

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @4.7Ghz | RTX2070 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Odyssey Plus | Warthog HOTAS | 20cm Extension

4 hours ago, Nealius said:

I fly VR, and the cockpit looks very bad in comparison to the Mustang and P-47. The Bf 109 and Fw190A8 are a bit of a middle-ground between the Spit and Mustang/Jug in quality in VR.

The Jug is a great pleasure to fly in VR. To me, the best of the lot.