Keybinds change again?

gavagai

A few months away and now the g key doesn't even work the gear.  This module seems to a change a lot from patch to patch despite being introduced years ago.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

The fact that the module is still supported and stil sees a lot of enhancements is a good thing. It means that RAZBAM still believes in it, and he's trying to improve it to give us the best simulation possible.We should be thankful for this. I am for sure.

As for the gear binding, the last time some bindings changed was about two or three months ago, can't remember the exact date. So, how much time since you last flew the Mirage? If it's less than three months, you may have another issue.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 3:16 AM, =36=Witcher said:

The fact that the module is still supported and stil sees a lot of enhancements is a good thing. It means that RAZBAM still believes in it, and he's trying to improve it to give us the best simulation possible.We should be thankful for this. I am for sure.

Yes, there is an upside to it, that is true.  Learning a DCS module requires a significant time investment, and I enjoy the process.  I spend time away from one module to learn another.  I try to do a flight in the M2KC now and then so I don't forget... It just makes the process a bit more challenging when the keybindings change too.  I haven't looked in depth yet, but not having the g key work the gear is really exotic.  It's one of those things I leave on the keyboard because I only need access it infrequently.  I'll review the other changes listed by @R.MESnow.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria