J-15 sea Flanker and Chinese carrier battle group

upyr1

2 hours ago, upyr1 said:

Would it be possible to get a J-15, even if it's a flaming cliffs version? Or would this have to be a community mod?

Forget it! The J15 is completely secret! I just asked a developer who answered and rejects all such Flaming Cliffs requests in the future, this is a Nato simulator unfortunately!

Look, you would have to put in a row of buttons that wouldn’t even work, a display that shouldn’t show anything, increase the performance of the MiG 29S radar from available data and rewrite 2 rows of existing R 27 missiles in a file to have an active radar head and be ready for a modernized MiG 29 for which I would love to give $ 30 and this Su 27 could do and could be a modernized Su 27 in the simulator which would be more powerful than the modernized MiG 29 too!

I'd give $ 30 / module but they don't care ...

The MiG-29, together with the Su-27, is the basis of Ukraine's fighter aircraft. In order to increase the combat properties of the MiG-29 at the Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, their overhaul and modernization to the level of MU1 is being mass-produced. It aims to increase the range of detection of air targets and add an integrated satellite navigation system to the aircraft. The MiG-29MU1 was also able to use more long-range R-27ER1 and R-27ET1 missiles, which are manufactured at the Artem State Joint-Stock Company. These missiles have a maximum launch range of about 90 km, instead of 50-60 km in conventional R-27R and R-27T. More about MiG-29MU1 and a new upgrade to the level of MU2 in a special material

On 4/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, Rush_ said:

Forget it! The J15 is completely secret! I just asked a developer who answered and rejects all such Flaming Cliffs requests in the future, this is a Nato simulator unfortunately!

I saw a photo of the cockpit and it is clearly not a su-33 with a Chinese cockpit. I would still like an a.i. j-15.

Edited by upyr1

On 4/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, Killercrazy said:

Like @Rush_ said, the aircraft is very secretive and ED has already said they do not plan on adding any more Chinese jets. 

yeah, especially after the fiasco that was the JF17. For best results, what I'd do is just reskin the Su33, and rely on them being AI only. That being said, it would be nice if more Chinese assets were brought to the game, so that we have more to shoot at/support, even if they're just AI units. Although apparently with 2.7 we're getting more toys to play with, so who knows.

8 hours ago, Tank50us said:

yeah, especially after the fiasco that was the JF17.

What happened with the Jef?

8 hours ago, Tank50us said:

For best results, what I'd do is just reskin the Su33, and rely on them being AI only. That being said, it would be nice if more Chinese assets were brought to the game, so that we have more to shoot at/support, even if they're just AI units. Although apparently with 2.7 we're getting more toys to play with, so who knowsm

I would be happy with an AI j-15. Since then it would be a su-33 with new skin and payloads.