Comms Batumi.................Controller Asleep?

Weegie

I'm just getting started in the MiG 15 have not been near it in ages

Anyway using Vaicom so not sure if it's a Vaicom problem or the module

I can talk to Kobuleti and Senaki but whenver I dial up Batumi on 170/4.25MHz, nothing!!!!

Just wondering if it's a bug or if I'm the only one having this problem, yet to the other airbases

Either way really fun module, I'd forgotten how good it is

Not using Vaicom myself, but just checked and ATC responds when using default PTT command. Did you dial 170 on both transmitter and receiver?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Need to check for sure @Art-J I used the dial on the LHS near the throttle and I believe it dials in both transmitter and reciever but when I run the module again I'll double check.

It's odd and yes 170 dialled in with Vaicom telling me the frequency selected was 4.25 MHz yet no reply, I'll try it without Vaicom to see if I can get a response

It may well be Vaicom, I tried the "Select" command where Vaicom dials up the frequency for you and nothing happens with Batumi but the others I tried had the dial jump to the correct wave number. Then I dialled in the frequency manually and tried, same thing no reply.

Thanks for checking for me appreciated, I'll report back if I can find anything

• 2 weeks later...

You need to be very precise with the dial. Open the in-game kneeboard and verify the frequency is exactly what it should be and not a few kHz off. If you're off by even a little bit, you may get no response or a "silent" one like you experienced.

Edited by lmp