How it Works: Mi-8 Powerplant TV3-117VM

I just realized I never posted my Powerplant Powerpoint here. The file format is PPSX and it's around 33MB. I would have made it a PDF but a lot of the slides contain animations which get compressed together when I make it a PDF. There is probably a better way to do it. But anyway if you have access to Powerpoint (it seems to work in Google Slides as well, probably others), here's a link to the file:

Mi-17/TV3-117VM Presentation

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Thanks a lot for sharing these documents, I used your prior ones while learning the Mi-8 and keep them on my DCS library:

vFzlvhH.jpg

🙂 I will probably convert the last one to PDF, as it is more compatible with my Tablet. The one on the Electrical System is very different from the presentation style you used for the others, it's more close to a Manual ... just in case, do you have the Electrical system on presentation format also? 🙏

Best regards,

Eduardo

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Posted (edited)

I do have one for the electrical system but it has quite a few differences from the aircraft represented in the game. Specifically, my presentation is based on an Mi-17V-5 (Mi-8MTV-5) but it's the same as an Mi-171 (Mi-8AMT). I used to have info for the Mi-17-1V (Mi-8MTV-1) which is (as far as I can tell) the same as on the Mi-8MTV-2, but since we no longer have those where I work, I removed all of that from my presentation.

Capture.JPG

Edited by AlphaOneSix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1