"Attack my target/SPI" for AI wingman

I'm having issues with AI wingman attacking targets 10~15 miles away from our tasked target, and frequently targeting groups of 4~5 vehicles a distance away from large groups of 15 vehicles that I'm engaging. Can we get an "attack my target" or "attack my SPI" command so the AI are actually useful?

YouTube Channel: "Clutch"

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @4.7Ghz | RTX2070 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Odyssey Plus | Warthog HOTAS | 20cm Extension

Not sure if maybe I misunderstand you, but I think we already have that option.

Give your wing man the following commands:

1. Engage with...

2. Select "Armor" or whatever you want him to engage

3. Select the weapon, e.g. "Missile"

4. Select "Default". This is your SPI

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Given the cardinal directions listed below "Default," that should be attacking from a "default" direction. Perhaps from wherever he happens to be at the moment of the command instead of circling around to attack from the North/South/East/West.

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @4.7Ghz | RTX2070 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Odyssey Plus | Warthog HOTAS | 20cm Extension

You seem to believe that I don't know what I'm talking about? When you select 1 (= "Default") the message to wingman is "... at my SPI".

I have used it many times.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

No, I'm confused by ED's inaccurate nomenclature in the comms menu. If "Default" were changed to "at my SPI" then I wouldn't be asking these questions.

Nor would I be asking them if ED made an updated manual explaining the AI comms *shrugs*