Looking for a couple A-10C ll Pilots

Havy

Hello all, we are looking for a couple A-10C ll pilots to join our squadron.  We are a solid group of guys that take our DCS experience seriously and have a blast doing it. 

It does not matter if you are new or a veteran pilot.  We are willing to train the right person.  I promise you will enjoy flying with us and will have a great experience doing so.

Mission:To create a model A-10C squadron by building a roster of pilots who are highly competent and effective in any situation.

Look forward to talking with you.  Please feel free to message me directly or post on here. 

Havy

• Like 1

Hello Funflite, appreciate your interest, however the language barrier might be a bit of an issue.

22 hours ago, Funflite said:

I'm interested!Not speaking in english very well but surely a fan of A-10C II!How to join your group?

On 4/6/2021 at 8:12 AM, Thumper1911 said:

Hi. my friend and I are thinking about joining a squadron.  We both have more than most DCS experience.  We are in ca and id.  Where is your server?

Hey Thumper, would love to chat with you.  Server is CST.  If interested let me know and we can link up.

• 3 weeks later...