Thrustmaster F/A 18 Grip Add On Button is defective

Hi guys...

Hi got a Thrustmaster F/A 18 Grip for Christmas.  I finally got around to setting it up this weekend and now I see that the 4-way push button sensor control switch is broken.  It does not work when you push it to the right.  All other directions work.  Because it was a gift I'd rather not go through the process of trying to return it and get a new one; I think its also out of stock.  Is it possible to replace the switch?  

--------

DCS World 2.5, A10C Warthog

Intel Core i7 990 Extreme, Asus P6T6 WS Revolution, EVGA 2080Ti Black,

PIMAX 8K Headset

2 hours ago, melchionda said:

Hi guys...

Hi got a Thrustmaster F/A 18 Grip for Christmas.  I finally got around to setting it up this weekend and now I see that the 4-way push button sensor control switch is broken.  It does not work when you push it to the right.  All other directions work.  Because it was a gift I'd rather not go through the process of trying to return it and get a new one; I think its also out of stock.  Is it possible to replace the switch?  

If you write to thrust master support they will be able to help, either a replacement or a new switch.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Razor18 said:

How did you figure it out? Did you try it also in the Windows/Controller section?

Yes, there is no response in the windows controller section when you push the button to the right.  it also feels different in that direction.  The other directions there is a tactile "click" however when you push to the right it's "mushy".

Edited by melchionda

--------

DCS World 2.5, A10C Warthog

Intel Core i7 990 Extreme, Asus P6T6 WS Revolution, EVGA 2080Ti Black,

PIMAX 8K Headset