Japanese A-10 ?

elfred

Strange unreadable letters in pop-up text on OSB 19 and 20 in TGP A-G or A-A mode.

How to reproduce: Create Fast Mission, A-10C, From runway, Start TGP, A-G mode, Make it SOI, Hover mouse cursor over OSB 19 or 20. Popup text has strange non-Latin letters.

• ED Team

Hi,

can you repeat the bug and then attach a short track replay and your dcs log, it should give us some clues. 

Please let me know your native language selection also. 

thank you 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi,

can you repeat the bug and then attach a short track replay and your dcs log, it should give us some clues. 

Please let me know your native language selection also. 

thank you 

Hi

I tried to record a track, I don't know why but the mouse cursor on the track does not show at the same position as in-game, so I guess a track is helpless.

Luckyly, the issue is quite easy to repeat : make the TGP SOI in A/G mode, boat-switch aft to swicth to White-Hot display, put the mouse cursor over OSB-19 or OSB-20 to make the tooltip appear.

Game is in English, Avionics language is English, OS is Win10 in English too.

I have both A-10C and A-10C II modules installed (and some others too), the issue is the same with both.

Regards

Edited by Khallimero

• ED Team
Just now, Khallimero said:

You seriously are working Sunday evening 9PM+ ? 😲

That is true dedication I guess.

Good luck with the work then.

I am day off today, its Easter Sunday. 

I am doing my hobby instead 🤣

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 6 months later...