I am migrating to  a new computer.  I have installed DCS on the new computer and while downloading my modules had an error that forced a restart.  Now whenever I try to download my modules it just keeps Searching for already downloaded files...

I have repaired my DCS installation of DCS, logged off and restarted but each time I try to download my modules it just sits Searching for already downloaded files...

Does my profile need resetting?

Any help would be appreciated.

..and, as fate would have it, by the time I decided to reach out for help and was able to write my question, it finally moved forward in the process.  It seems all is now working.  I'll respond again soon if something untoward occurs, but it seems this topic can be deleted.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback.

When in doubt about the updating process, read the \DCS World...\autoupdate_log.txt file.

The words "Already downloaded files" can refer to:

• files contained in the \DCS World...\_downloads\ folder (it means your PC has started updating)
  • files contained in any other DCS instance installed on your PC (DCS World OpenBeta or release)

The message you were having means the updater is verifying already downloaded files before resuming updating.