Markindel's HSwMS Visby K31

Presenting,

Markindel's HSwMS Visby K31

This is a re-made mod from long ago, up-dated for 2.5.6.

Includes new animations, code and textures.

She has a single spawn/landing deck available for both ai and player.

This mod will be up-loaded to the user site after sea trials!

From the wiki,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HSwMS Visby is the lead ship of the Visby-class corvettes. It was built by Kockums at the Karlskrona naval base, and was the first of four vessels of the class which are designed for coastal warfare.[2]

The hull of the vessel is made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic, a stealth technology, in order to make the vessel difficult to detect by other forces. A minimum of external equipment is stored outside of the vessel, with equipment such as liferafts being stored inside the hull.  This hull also reduces the weight of the vessel by around half. It was intended to be radar silent until it moves within 30 kilometres (19 mi) of an enemy vessel, resulting in designer John Nillson saying of it, "Naval officers fall in love with [this] ship. It's not classically beautiful. In fact it looks like a lunchbox. But it has better maneuverability and can achieve that level of stealth."
Service

Visby completed sea trials in 2004. The ship underwent a further eight years of tests by the Swedish Defence Procurement Agency, before being delivered to the Navy in late 2012. These tests included the firing of the RBS15 Mk2 AShM, which took place in July 2012.  In October 2014, Visby was amongst the Swedish vessels patrolling in an exercise for finding the source of "foreign underwater activity" which was rumoured to be a Russian submarine, identified by distress call. This rumour was denied by the Swedish authorities, who described it as a "intelligence operation".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hopes you enjoy her!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jkv823iabv2gt0/HSwMS Visby K31.rar?dl=0

HSw-MS-Visby-K319.jpg

HSw-MS-Visby-K318.jpg

HSw-MS-Visby-K317.jpg

HSw-MS-Visby-K316.jpg

• Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."