Crates to be loaded INTO the helicopter.

It would be nice if there were different boxes that could be loaded into the helicopter.

Boxes of ammunition, spare parts, medical supplies, or food.

As soon as the helicopter lands at a certain distance from the boxes. Can these be loaded within a given time frame and the helicopter would become heavier. Larger helicopters can move more boxes and larger loads.

It would be nice if, like with the supercarrier, loading staff could drastically reduce the loading time with a forklift if they were set. It would give a big boost to all of the logistics.

Missions like: An outpost urgently needs 4 boxes of medical supplies and 3 boxes of food in order to be operational again. Or bring 6 boxes of spare parts to the ship off the coast so that it is seaworthy again.

These boxes should be visually present and disappear when loading into the helicopter and only reappear when unloading.

Should the helicopter crash, the cargo would be destroyed.

• Like 3

System Specs: AMD R5 1600x, Windows 10 64-Bit, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080, X52 Pro Throttle, Tobsen CM Kollektiv, Saitek Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base, HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 / MI-8 / SA-342   Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis    WWII: Spitfire

Misc.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria   Waiting for: Mi-24 P / OH-58 / AH-64 D / BO-105

+1 especially if things like ammunition boxes and crates would actually tie into the warehouse system - allowing you to resupply FOBs and FARPs etc.

• Like 3

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, F-16CM, AJS-37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, P-47D, P-51D, FC3, MiG-15bis, Yak-52, CA, C-101, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mBG4dD

This is something that ED will eventually have to add to flesh out logistical operations. That way when ever other logistical aircraft get added like a C-130 or a C-2 Greyhound the system will already be in place and ready to use.

israeli-air-force-c-hercules-dropping-ca

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Evoman said:

This is something that ED will eventually have to add to flesh out logistical operations. That way when ever other logistical aircraft get added like a C-130 or a C-2 Greyhound the system will already be in place and ready to use.

israeli-air-force-c-hercules-dropping-ca

I mean.... teeeeeeechnically we already have a C-130..... it's just a mod not an official module XD