Keyboard extra "Mediakeys"? How do they work? Can they be programmed as macrokeys?

Looking for a keyboard I found one "gaming keyboard". Link to "DELTACO GAM-024" It has press-multiple-keys feature "anti-ghosting". Nice. Not really needed but nice.

It also has 16 extra keys labeled "mediakeys". I absolutely cannot find any information about them.

The only way they would make sense and be useful were if they are programmable macro keys. But again, I cannot find any information about them. No downloadable software I can find to reprogram. They look non-labeled and they'd only be that if they are programmable, right?

Keyboard has what I look for, all the standard key (WIN ALT CTRL keys on both sides of Space). No annoying frivolous useless labeled extra keys. Just those 16 programmable(?) keys. If I could only find out out exactly what they are?

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• -0303- changed the title to Keyboard extra "Mediakeys"? How do they work? Can they be programmed as macrokeys?

I would stick to my regular keyboard and go for en Elgato Streamdeck instead. Gives you a lot more options.

I have an XL version and it's just great.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!