Yes, you can change it in the controls menu under axis commands. Just flatten the curve for HOTAS Horizontal and Vertical Slew.

It is possible to set the speed directly in the TAD, too. But you would have to do that every time, so I prefer the first solution. 

Edited by Hive

Be aware tho adjusting the axis settings influences all slewable sensors (TAD, TGP, MAV, HUD cursors).

Like Hive mentioned already, you alternatively can set slew speeds in the Hog itself too:

STAT page -> NEXT (to page 2) -> navigate to THRTL (1 fastest -> 9 slowest. Entered via the UFC or CDU panel) will affect TAD, TGP and HUD but not MAV slew speeds:

image.png

MAV got its own slew speed settings (1 fastest -> 9 slowest again):

image.png

Useful sometimes to have different settings. Especially with sticks that just got digital (button style) controls vs the analog mini-joystick in the Hog.

Just for completeness. Have fun!

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 32 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | DCS dedicated @ WD Blue 500 GB SSD | Win 10 (64-bit) | TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | Full Fidelity Su-25A | Asset packs (80s Iran, Lebanon 1982, Syria 2011+ factions)

You can edit the throttle slew sensitivity in the lua file, that way you don't have to change it every time:

Mods\aircraft\A-10C_2\Cockpit\Scripts\HOTAS\HOTAS_param.lua

I usually set it to 8.0

Strangely, this does not seem to affect the MAV screen slew sensitivity, since that is a separate setting on the MAV page.  The default MAV slew sensitivity is in:

Mods\aircraft\A-10C_2\Cockpit\Scripts\Maverick\maverick_interface.lua

I usually set this to 9.0

Edited by jaylw314
  • Thanks 2

Oh, super tip. Never digged into these lua files. Guess i will now 🙂

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 32 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | DCS dedicated @ WD Blue 500 GB SSD | Win 10 (64-bit) | TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | Full Fidelity Su-25A | Asset packs (80s Iran, Lebanon 1982, Syria 2011+ factions)