Case I landing mission from point of final turn

Are there any pre-made missions where you're all set up and just about to make that final turn, or heading in just after the final turn? This is the last little part I need to master for carrier landings, I'd like to get right in without having to do all the setup beforehand.

8 hours ago, HoneyViper said:

Are there any pre-made missions where you're all set up and just about to make that final turn, or heading in just after the final turn? This is the last little part I need to master for carrier landings, I'd like to get right in without having to do all the setup beforehand.

just need  to  make  a simple  mission in  me  xx out  and  yy  height   from the  carrier

If you are not worried about radio comms, LSO etc, you could take off from the carrier in nearly any of the included missions. Fly maybe 1.5 miles from the boat, leave flaps and gear alone, keep speed at <200 and make a 180 deg turn to the left. Once on the downwind, go to full flaps and get set on AOA at 600 ft. As long as you are at the correct distance from the boat as you fly abeam you will be where you want to be w/ only an extra couple minutes of flying.