Where to edit Statics Loadout Lua File?

fagulha

Hi all,

Can someone enlight me, please, which Lua file i need to edit for changing Static Aircraft loadouts? I searched but... no joy.

Which lines to edit it wiil be another issue to me but i´ll try before asking for help here. For now i need to now which files.

I found UnitPayloads folder in Mission Editor folder but i don´t think it is the one i´m looking for.

Well, thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Bruno.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

8 minutes ago, toutenglisse said:

I think the same. As an option you can use "uncontrolled" AI aircraft set to cold start, with the loadout you want - like normal AI units. They will act as statics, but you can't place them exactly where you want (they will necessarely occupy a valid parking slot).

I know that and i use uncontrolled aircraft but i want to use statics so i can place them where i want, and also less cpu taxing.

But thank you anyway.

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

57 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Probably not possible at all.

Thank you. I thought it was possible 😕

Just now, razo+r said:

You could perhaps use the mod that lets you place planes where ever you want (like helicopters, start from ground) and use those instead of the static planes.

That´s a good idea, will do. Thank you again.