I personally would love to have this aircraft as full module as it is my favorite WWII aircraft. However, I will not accept(😉) a Pacific Theater without them as at least AI assets.  Appreciate all the hard work ED and I am greatly looking forward to this becoming a thing.

• Like 4
On 4/2/2021 at 4:20 PM, phantom0gritz said:

I personally would love to have this aircraft as full module as it is my favorite WWII aircraft. However, I will not accept(😉) a Pacific Theater without them as at least AI assets.  Appreciate all the hard work ED and I am greatly looking forward to this becoming a thing.

I second this.  Was forced to buy that "other flight sim" just to fly some semblance of a P-38. But it just ain't the same!

On 4/2/2021 at 1:20 PM, phantom0gritz said:

My thoughts as well. What is the use of a Pacific theater without the appropriate WWII aircraft and the carriers of that era.

For me, 'build it and they will come,' does not work in this instance.

2 hours ago, Mogster said:

The F6F was used by the FAA in Europe, maybe not in huge numbers but it was there. It’s not outrageously unhistorical to have an FAA F6F mixing it with 109s and 190s. 

Nor an F4U for that matter 👍  And while we're at it, US Navy F6F's flew off several CVE's in the Med in support of the invasion of southern France......and I believe that they managed to bag a couple of JU-88's or He-111's. There was no Luftwaffe fighter opposition.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]