DCS Easter Sale

Ed-B

On 4/5/2021 at 7:23 AM, Rudel_chw said:

Honestly, I fail to see the relationship between a religious holiday and a software store ... where were you during the February sale? 🙂

I was iRacing Ovals, and as far as I remember these sales were a tradition but whatever.

• Like 1

No biggie for myself personally. I already bought the Hind on pre-sale, and currently the only other "module" I'm waiting for to go on sale is the Syrian map. Since I doubt we will see the Hind released before summer, hopefully the Syrian map is available at a discount on one of the upcoming sales in the meantime. 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

11 minutes ago, Lurker said:

No biggie for myself personally. I already bought the Hind on pre-sale, and currently the only other "module" I'm waiting for to go on sale is the Syrian map. Since I doubt we will see the Hind released before summer, hopefully the Syrian map is available at a discount on one of the upcoming sales in the meantime. 

Imho Syria won't go on sale any time soon. It still has the 10% off EA tag and they do not combine it with an another sale. Once it is released out of EA, then we can expect a sale. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Arikaj said:

Imho Syria won't go on sale any time soon. It still has the 10% off EA tag and they do not combine it with an another sale. Once it is released out of EA, then we can expect a sale. 

Hmmm, okay thanks for the heads-up. I guess I'll use the miles I got on the Mi24 to buy it then. 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the F5 module with 50% discount. Other modules are also discounted, worth having a look....

• Like 1

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Time to get the credit card out then. Trouble is, the A-10C module seems to have been deleted in favour of something else, and the F/A-18 is now being advertised as an 'early access' version. Not really sure why that is or what it means as I thought it had been around for a couple of years. Has anyone got it?

1 hour ago, baldeagle611 said:

Time to get the credit card out then. Trouble is, the A-10C module seems to have been deleted in favour of something else,

The A-10C II, includes the older A-10C for free.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

FYI: A-10C II Tank Killer is a bit more modern version with more weapons and sensors afaik. It also contains the "older" A-10C module. Hornet is EA since 2018 but is going to release state in coming months - it means it will be feature complete - from there it'll get normal bug fixing, maintenance, maybe some wishlist items or improvements in the future...

Edited by draconus
  • Like 2

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

On 4/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, Arikaj said:

Well I was at wrong. 😄 Snatched it too.

• Like 1