DCS Easter Sale

Ed-B

There was a sale barely 2 months ago, maybe it’s too soon to have another 

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

16 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

I don't think there was an Easter sale last year, but a long spring sale with free to play.
Could remember incorrectly though.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Pretty sure there was a Easter sale last year.

• Like 2

Pretty sure there was a Easter sale last year.
Yup! You're right. Just checked my purchase history. I did purchases from the 8th of April until the 30th of April last year. And the 8th was during Easter. But I think the called it spring sale, or was it the lock down sale? Was a month of sale and free to play, wasn't it?
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• ED Team

No Easter sale sorry, same for steam. We are planning a spring sale but I dont have any details to share with you all currently.

thank you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Already have way more aircraft than I can ever hope to fly properly. Not to mention the Hind, which is already bought and wouldn't be discounted in a sale anyways.....

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Ok good, now I do not have to try to explain to the old ball and chain how buying something on sale that I don't need, actually makes really great financial sense.

man GIF

• Like 2

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

10 minutes ago, Wild one said:

I am very disappointed in this, as I always counted on you guys to give us a sale to Honor this Holiday.

Honestly, I fail to see the relationship between a religious holiday and a software store ... where were you during the February sale? 🙂

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I too was hoping for a Spring/Easter sale. Having been persuaded by yourselves to finally upgrade to 2.6, and having bought an SSD to install it on, there's not much cash left for full-price planes. You've been doing Spring (or whatever you're calling them) sales for as long as I can remember, so what's gone wrong this year?

• ED Team
4 minutes ago, baldeagle611 said:

I too was hoping for a Spring/Easter sale. Having been persuaded by yourselves to finally upgrade to 2.6, and having bought an SSD to install it on, there's not much cash left for full-price planes. You've been doing Spring (or whatever you're calling them) sales for as long as I can remember, so what's gone wrong this year?

Nothing wrong, we are just not ready to share news yet. When we are we will let you all know. 

thank you

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2