I didn't know I wanted this until I tried it!

I've played the first couple of missions, and I love it. Will done Inverted!

I wouldn't want every campaign from every developer to be in this style, but I'm really happy we've got this option now.

• Like 2

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti

I am a fan of both real world accurate fighter pilot campaign and the less accurate more dramatic kind of campaign like ace combat, though I do have issues with ace combat's arcade stuff. With this campaign, being a completely fictional story in a fictional world, allows some drama style goodness (or anime drama style goodness) that cannot be possible in a campaign that emulates real world accurate fighter pilot stuff.  That's the beauty of it (waifu "Bones" lol) + it's not an arcade like ace combat.

Baltic Dragon Raven One campaign's ass XO character "Saint" could easily be "silenced" by "Bones" lol  that would be hilarious.

Edited by cm2

I really liked it also, in fact just recently had a second play through.

Me personally I would like to have each mission start and end on carrier or runway. But that is just me.

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | 

This looks like a ton of fun and I would be all over it except that I find the Hornet to be one of my least favorite places to spend time (for a number of reasons). If they made something similar for the Tomcat or the Viper it would be an instant buy for me.