HOTAS commands - Differences between manual and actual behavior

I am currently creating some kneeboard pages to help some friends to learn the basics of the A-10II. I know there was an update in the HOTAS commands a few month ago. Not all of them seem to be covered in the current manual. For example, according to the manual, Coolie switch down swaps the MFDs but in reality it now makes the HMCS SOI.

Since I am not an expert on the A-10 and I havn't learned all the HOTAS commands I wanted to ask if somebody can tell me if there are any other changes that are not covered by the manual yet.

I don't have a list of differences, but I do have this A-10C_2 HOTAS Charts by Capt Orso.pdf,A-10C_2 HOTAS Charts Night by Capt Orso.pdf.

Concept is from spectator257, not sure what his actual name (search doesn't find him) is or who he is, but I used his  download as a basis: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312541/ So you might want to look at that as well.

The only thing I really know that changed is the Coolie Hat down, long does not swap the DDI's from left to right and right to left, since the HMCS was added, because Coolie Hat down, short now makes HMCS SOI. I'm not aware that anything else changed, but I'm no expert, sooo....

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs.

[TABLE]System board ... MSI X99A GAMING 9 ACK

CPU ............ Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3800MHz per OC Genie

CPU cooling .... Noctua NH-D15

Memory ......... 16GB DDR4-3000 G.Skill Ripjaw

PSU ............ Corsair AX860i PSU

Graphics card .. Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme

System disk .... SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB SSD

Monitor ........ ASUS MG279Q, 27"

VR ............. Oculus Rift CV1[/TABLE]

As far as I'm aware, the main difference is the behavior of the Coolie switch that you've mentioned. This is how it works now:

Screenshot - Fri 02 Apr , 14_57_57.png

I'm not so sure about these two columns since I never used any of those functions:

Screenshot - Fri 02 Apr , 15_01_45.png

- Dmitriy

Thanks for the replies 🙂

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Minsky:

I'm not so sure about these two columns since I never used any of those functions:

Screenshot - Fri 02 Apr , 15_01_45.png

I found this thread regarding those columns: 

Seems like this is currently not implemented