[DONE] Add a setting so you can invert radar elevation independent of the TGP zoom.

DarkStar79

I think it’s enoying that when you invert the radar elevation axis that it also inverts the TGP zoom axis

There is a lot of different HOTAS setups out there. So we really need a option to invert the radar elevation independent of the TGP zoom.

Pls make it happen, cause now if I scroll a wheel down and the radar elevation moves up. It’s different from all other planes I fly in Dcs..

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Edited by uboats

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] Add a setting so you can invert radar elevation independent of the TGP zoom.

Im using the thrustmaster hotas cougar.
And using the thumb wheel on the throttle, to elevate the radar and tgp zoom.

Now when I turn the wheel forward the radar elevation moves down. And I’m also zooming in on the TGP.

When I turn the thumbwheel forward I want the radar elevation to move up and also zoom in on the TGP which is impossible now when 1 axis control 2 functions.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

So can you pls add this feature.  I think you need to be able to change it, because we are all using different joysticks and throttles. and it feels wierd to me to move something down and the radar elevation moves up..

So pls make it happend.  🙂

Edited by DarkStar79

• uboats changed the title to [DONE] Add a setting so you can invert radar elevation independent of the TGP zoom.