HELP!!! please god someone help!!!!! game in VR is completely unplayable

well ive tried a few places to no avail, nobody seemed to understand what i ment so i made a video, i hope someone can help me out because i was having no problems the first few times i played and than i tried to up the resolution and something went wrong with whatever i did. it happens in star wars squadrons as well. in SW Squads tho i cant even get past the initial load screen, anyway when i start dcs the main screen is fine no issues at all and than when i select a mission and start it thats when everything goes to hell in a hand basket. the loading screen kinda like almost doubles rendered on top of each other and jumps like in the video here and than when i get into the cockpit it happens more sometimes if i kinda hold my head still and up high it wont move but as soon as i move my head at all the jumping starts. its nauseous and the game is now completely unplayable, i was going to get the p47 to add to my 109 and f15 and flanker mods but i dont think im going to now.... its very disheartening cause i was just starting to really get into the working of the realistic components aspect. someone PLEASE HELP!!! lol

thanks yall

I have the same issue with the loading screen, but never experienced what you show in the video above. Please post some more info about your PC components, DCS settings and also Steam VR settings. Also what type of VR headset do you use? I guess you increased PD to a crazy value, but let's review your settings first 😉

Edit: Ah I see an Oculus Quest

Edited by YMadDog

• 1 month later...

Yep.  I spent a month trying to figure out the HP Reverb G2 on my 2070.  Gameplay not so good so I sent it back to HP.  

2020 Rig

Chasse: bequiet! Darkbase 700

MBoard: Asus b550-F Gaming

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900XT

DIMM: HyperZ 3200 64 GB (16x4)

GPU: Asus Strix 2070 - 8GB

Storage: 2x Samsung EVO 1TB m.2 (1 dedicated for DCS)