TM T.A.R.G.E.T. Software Stops DCS Starting

Scotflieger

The Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. software for the Warthog Throttle/Stick stops DCS starting correctly. If the TARGET Profile is started before DCS, DCS stalls at the initial 100% loading page and fails to reach the start up menu page (eg. Instant Action, Create Fast Mission, etc). You can start the TARGET Profile once the start up page is reached but not before. I have confirmed that there are no permanent outputs (button/key presses) from the profile when initially started.

I cannot reproduce this. I start the TARGET profile every time before I start DCS. Never had a problem like this. Have you tried to create an empty profile without any mappings just for testing?

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro