GNX Passive Mining New (unofficial) Firmware

AeroGator

Mine as you fly!

Mine_as_U_Fly.jpg
Although real hardcore mining requires supermighty GPUs sometimes small effort may bring juicy fruit.
By now the number of issued bitcoins is 18,666,718.75. Only about 5% of this number is in active circulation.

The rest currency was either lost, or just abandoned: owners either kept forgetting their private keys, or data storage devices where those keys were kept failed.
The lucky one who accidentally enters a key will receive access to all bitcoins stored in this wallet (or in the current segment of chain).
You may ask, what if I accidentally enter a key to a valid, unabandoned, wallet?? – although theoretically there is a chance of such occurrence, it is disappearingly tiny.

Ready to try?
Our new experimental firmware records all movement your joystick makes during your gaming time, and translates them into a unique crypto key.
Our utility app checks 30 times per second whether your combination matches any of the existing private keys. The more intensive your gaming style is, the faster you move the joystick – the higher the chance you hit a match.
If your combination doesn't match, nothing will happen. If a match is registered, the utility app will save it in the match list, and will show the number of bitcoins you got access to. Less, of course, our small commission.

Download the new FW here.
  • Like 1

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator