How to create short track?

LTRMcrew

Obviously my google skills aren't great because i can't seem to find how to create a "short trk" for reporting bugs... after landing from a mission the tracks are huge and not able to upload. But to create a certain problem obviously want them short. Any tips?

It's pretty much proportional to the amount of time spent in the air, multiplied by the number of units (including missiles) that need to be tracked.

To make it sorter, have fewer units and/or fly for a shorter period. That's about it.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

1 minute ago, Tippis said:

It's pretty much proportional to the amount of time spent in the air, multiplied by the number of units (including missiles) that need to be tracked.

To make it sorter, have fewer units and/or fly for a shorter period. That's about it.

ugh that sucks; so if it's a long mission from carrier ingressing and the bug is 1hr into mission there's no way to shorten it?
Else need to spawn closer or something i guess. Which is unfortunate for bug reporting.