AI confused targeting with multiple groups

Hi,

Noticed that the AI controller seems confused and switches targets multiple times. This results, in the example track attached, in the SA-2 not engaging any of the AI groups as it keeps alternating between targets every couple of seconds instead of commiting to one target.

This also happens, in the same mission, with a single AI plane group (AI switches target between units in said group instead of commiting to one). If I disable all units but one, a missile is airborne within 40 seconds (expected behavior in all other cases I guess).

--

Additionally (and pardon me for not opening a different post for it), the radar lock (with RWR mud indication) and antenna rotation animation are not in-sync (i.e., the radar beam seems to 'rotate' instantly while the object is still pointing in another direction with the turning animation still in progress). This is also visile in the same track.

confused_sa2.trk

Edited by Ahmed

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.