TacviewI

I recently 

got new PC moved DCS and then downloaded my tacview all works well I then moved my DCS openBeta but did not have tacview so redownloaded Tacview and it installed on the DCS openBeta ok. BUT I cannot get openBeta to save tracks to <Documents> / Tacview folder the DCS stable still works fine, all looks the same.

( Dose anyone know what has to be done to get openBeta to save tracks to tacview folder ? )

Thanks

Load DCS, go cogwheel on top main menu, select special tab, scroll down to TacView, check if "Record Flight Data" is ticked.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Thanks Lange_666

yes I checked both DCS stable and openbeta they are Identical, both have (Tacview Module Enabled) and ( Flight Data recording ) ticked but only DCS stable saves tracks to Tacview file.

I checked and they are Identical in all other respects ((( that I can see ))).

Thanks again for your Time on this