quest 2 in cockpit and loading screen jumping

well ive tried a few places to no avail, nobody seemed to understand what i ment so i made a video, i hope someone can help me out because i was having no problems the first few times i played and than i tried to up the resolution and something went wrong with whatever i did. it happens in star wars squadrons as well. in SW Squads tho i cant even get past the initial load screen, anyway when i start dcs the main screen is fine no issues at all and than when i select a mission and start it thats when everything goes to hell in a hand basket. the loading screen kinda like almost doubles rendered on top of each other and jumps like in the video here and than when i get into the cockpit it happens more sometimes if i kinda hold my head still and up high it wont move but as soon as i move my head at all the jumping starts. its nauseous and the game is now completely unplayable, i was going to get the p47 to add to my 109 and f15 and flanker mods but i dont think im going to now.... its very disheartening cause i was just starting to really get into the working of the realistic components aspect. someone PLEASE HELP!!! lol

thanks yall

I'm relatively new to VR gaming, but I belive whats happening is that your VR headset doesn't receive the next frame to render, and it injects whats called a synthesized frame that ultimately doesnt help at all, as the mainthread is almost completely locked during loading and it makes the image jump around like that. During gameplay it will happen if you have framedrops.

Personally on my rig, with a now 'older' 7700k I cant really use oculus link as the video encoder sucks up too much cpu time (quest 2 isnt a native pc vr headset so it encodes the display as a video), but Virtual Desktop works fine for me as it presumably uses a less intensive encoder.

Regardless this really isnt a bug on DCS side, although one can wish it didnt completely stall the render during loading

Edited by Myrsnipe