cannot place aircraft anywhere else on the deck?

coconutsballs

While in the mission editor I tried to place some jets to start at on a carrier (did experience this before getting the sc module), and it would snap to cat 1 when i select both start from ramp & parking lot. No matter where i drag it, it kept snapping to the cat, as well as it did not give me the option to choose a spot anywhere else.
Screen_210330_154207.png

In the ME, all aircraft will appear either on a CAT, or in formation off to the side, for aircraft 2-4 in a group. As log as you have selected parking, ramp etc, they will start at the appropriate deck spawn point once the mission is started.

• ED Team

Hi, 

this is not a bug but intended. 

The carrier will decide the spawn locations on the aircraft based on which spawn locations are free, 

it is possible to block some spawns with statics, but you will need to make sure the CATs and taxi routes are clear. 

More information can be found in the manual. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2