No MFD's or HUD on Stable Release? Multi-monitor setup.

I have just installed the Stable version for the first time and the Viper (along with a few other modules). 

I have a 4 screen setup with a 3440 x 1440 monitor and 3 x Cubesim 800 x 600 LCD's for the MFD's.

When i run a mission, at the mission start prior to clicking on Fly the HUD and MFD's are visiible and functional (behind the Briefing screen) but when i click Fly and the briefing screen disappears so does the HUD and the MFD's displays?  This is both on the main monitor and on the external LCD's?

Everything works fine when i fly in Open Beta on Viper and all other jets.  Problem only affecting Viper in Stable.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

Strange. Are you sure you are not in "Game" mode?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thanks for the tips guys, i checked those things you mentioned but the answer was actually very simple! 

I had only tried the IA mission called Close Air Support with the Viper.  The bug seems to exist only on that mission, all other Viper missions work fine just the way they should.

So there's something amiss with that mission, at least on my system anyway?  I wonder if anyone else has experienced it?

Thanks.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

@Dauntless

Thanks i'll check that out!

@Dauntless

Yes, opening the .miz file in 7zip and altering the monitor setup values in the options fixed it straight away.  The file wasn't reflecting my correct desktop resolution/aspect ratio or the special monitorsetup config file i have to enable the 3 Cubesim MFD's.

It works fine now, thanks for the info.