Flying DCS F18, switched to A-10C, throttle, stick and rudder not working

Had similar after I recently introduced some pedals into the mix. Throttle worked - stick didn't - even if I rebooted. 

Loaded up DCS, and unplugged the stick from the USB port, then plugged it back in. All is now well...

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

👍

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

Have another question. When flying the A10, when stick is centered, the A10 turns slightly left and is on a steady slow climb. I have checked settings, all looks good. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Does not happen when flying F18. 

Check your trim. The a-10 requires constant trimming since it is not fly by wire. More than likely your load out is not symmetrical causing the slow turn to the left or your trim is offset to the left. Also make sure your not applying pressure to your left rudder pedal. That can also cause a slight roll. 

I think they are auto downloaded once 'validated' by Steam, but not 100%. Have always kept clear of Steam for DCS as I think the DCS standalone offers better value during its sales etc. 

Re - your trim - don't forget to also set up/map a trim null/centralise, as an easy way to re-centre it. Another tip is to drop ordnance of opposite wings - mission dependent of course. Try setting up a free flight mission with a couple of tanks as targets - and go out heavy - then use - say - all the mavericks off one station to see how it affects trim.