Atflir wrong A-A reticle?

11 minutes ago, Swiftwin9s said:

Good spot, I've correlated with other videos and can confirm. 

As a side note, would you look at that TACT pushbutton. wink wink ED

There will probably be a bit more "bugs" to report if the autotracking bars work the way i think both in AA and in AG but for now im just hopong for an anwsear from ed and to be fixed

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot

• ED Team
7 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

In Wags video the reticle is a small diamond

However in many videos the reticle is a small cross 

Screenshot_20210330-140815_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-141400_Chrome.jpg

At the moment based on the information we have it is correct as is, there are different reticles based on INR undesignated and INR designated.

We will keep looking for solid data on it. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, BIGNEWY said:

At the moment based on the information we have it is correct as is, there are different reticles based on INR undesignated and INR designated.

We will keep looking for solid data on it. 

thanks

Just to clarify, he means the A/A reticle: 

• ED Team

We are looking for more clarity on the information still, if anyone has something feel free to PM me. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

This issue is solved:

16 hours ago, Santi871 said:

It's a bug and we'll look into it (for A/A). For A/G the diamond reticle is normal and indicates the pod is slaved to the A/G designation.

As it's been said there should be no diamond reticle in A/A, which was the focus of this report. A/G looks fine.

Edited by Jak525
  • Like 1